Did you know in Egypt that produces more than 240 medicinal herbs?!
Egypt possesses a huge wealth of medicinal and aromatic plants and occupies a prominent international position in its export. These herbs are used in many indispensable purposes of daily life because they are used in the manufacture of medicines, oils, as well as food spices.
In this article, we give you an overview of the Egyptian medicinal herbs, their benefits and the size of the Egyptian herbal market worldwide.
342 kinds of medicinal herbs produced by Egypt
Marjoram, basil, fennel, chamomile and mint are a small part of the total of more than 342 species that are cultivated on Egyptian soil under the name of aromatic and medicinal plants, which have become a major target for small farmers looking for foreign markets, as the external demand for them is very high due to the entry of plants in many Various industries including perfume, medicine, gum, pesticide and other industries, for this reason, European and American countries flock to aromatics and medicinal plants.
The most important Egyptian herbs and their medicinal benefits
• Clove: pain reliever - asthma.
• Hibiscus: for high blood pressure - for coughing.
• Mint: calming nerves - colon - headache - perfumed.
• Cumin: to eliminate flatulence, flatulence, and cramps.
• Apple cider vinegar: slimming - skin diseases - varicose veins - fat removal.
• Marjoram: for hormones - treatment of headaches - treatment of insomnia.
• Licorice: for low blood pressure
• Garlic: a powerful antiseptic to put pressure on the arteries and eliminate stomach worms.
• Chamomile: a friend of the heart, shortness of breath, cold and cold.
• Anise: to eliminate stomach gas, shortness of breath, cold and cold.
• Sage: for stomach pain, boosting memory, and relieving menstrual pain.
• Turmeric: joint pain, acidity and heartburn.
• Coriander: for cough, tonsillitis and fattening.
• Celery: gout.
• Parsley: a diuretic, and reduces excess salts in the body.
• The fenugreek: a milk generator (for breastfeeding women), fattening (a slim treatment), an appetizer.
• Cardamom: to treat headaches, pain reliever.
• Ginger: to lose weight (tensor) to treat headaches and get rid of belly fat.
• Flax seed: to stop appetite, treat tumors, and gallbladder.
• Rosemary: enhances memory.
Egyptian herbal market
The Egyptian market is one of the developed markets in the cultivation of aromatic plants, as it occupies the eleventh place in the world in its production with 3% of the global total and the volume of Egyptian exports in excess of 80 million dollars, as 95% of the local production is exported and there are many aromatic plants in Egypt divided There are 91 widespread, 86 common, 95 rare, and 70 very rare.
The governorates of Fayoum, Beni, Suef, and Minya are the most productive governorates for aromatic plants and nature, according to a report published by the State Information Service, which confirmed that the most important factories that will be exported "basil" in the markets (Germany). - Spain - US - France), “Mint” markets (UK - US - France), “Vinyl” in markets (US - Bulgaria - Germany - Italy), “Caraway” in markets (Canada - USA - Turkey - France) and "cilantro" in the markets (Saudi Arabia - the United Kingdom - Libya - Jordan) and "chamomile" in the markets (Germany - Italy - Spain - the United States).
It is worth noting that the Agricultural Crops Export Council announced in its last census that medicinal and aromatic plants worth 76 thousand tons, worth 126 million dollars, were exported from September 2018 to the end of June 2019 for a period of 10 months. .
You can choose your favorite type of herbs and find out its price here email@example.com